The newest registered user is KanaBanana

Our users have posted a total of 2896 messages in 491 subjects

Share | 

So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm

http://www.the-zenden.com/index.php

Well, the time has come for the final curtain call. To take a long walk across the stage, dim the lights, and say a sweet goodnight and goodbye to the den.

First and foremost I would just like to say thank you. Thank you to all those who supported the ZenDen over the years. There were many good times to be had here and there are so many who contributed to that. I have many fond memories of my time here and I hope that the same holds true for all of you. I know I will certainly cherish this experience for a long time to come.

There are some who may wonder why this day has come. I could try and explain things but someone is always bound to disagree or have a different opinion and at this point, that discussion is rather pointless. The real heart of things is understood by those who need to understand and, more importantly, by those who are capable of understanding. I'm sure there will be those who will simply speculate or rely on a few distorted facts and place blame where they see fit, especially on me. Certainly there are some things that I personally could have done better but a clan's successes or failures are not defined by one person but by the group as a whole. I know that I wasn't perfect but someone recently said to me "sometimes you were a ***** of woman but at the end of the day you always put out." In the end, I know that I can walk away with my head held high in that I was dedicated and honest and most importanly was always true to my word. I only wish that more of the people who passed through these halls could say the same.

With that said, a bid you a fond farewell. I'm sure that I will see some of you once again on the battlefield.

Best regards,

DJ

Bum

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 pm

It was destined for failure.

Those of you who were over there know why.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 pm

I love it habu is are new forum bitch fucking eh lol drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://outkasts.playogame.com

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Hahahaha It really was though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 pm

probably shouldn't mention that you can add comments to his post on the page, eh? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
akmed

PostSubject: No you can't. I tried.   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Not the king of censorship.

It is truly sad to see him ignore the truth staring him in the face. Everyone I saw leave the clan did so because of him. If everyone has a disagreement with you and leaves or, I don't know, refuses to pay you anymore money..........

That should probably tell you something. (Dick-Tater)

It is what it is.

He couldn't even take the high road he says he has taken. Being "honest" and "true to his word" and then stating that the whole clan was at fault for the downfall.

How was my decision to stop paying him money the downfall of the clan? Funny, but sad.

Kudos to you guys, leaving when you did. See you in game.

-Akmed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm

so akmed when you joining ok lol
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

I want to make sweet love to you Akmed!.... again... :-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:10 am

Good to hear man, we should invite DJ here. I dont think it will do much good. Don't think he will realize it WAS him that made the clan fall apart.. but oh well.. I tried, as did everyone. good to see you here Akmed!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 am

i think dj has removed his steam or he has just delete everyoen he isnt showing up on steam for me oh well
Back to top Go down
Smoot
Bum

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Cheeky, I am glad you have showen this to us shows you can be a bastard little b... but, you still have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
snakeops
Loser

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

man I stop playing for a year and you guys can't keep the shit together... what's next, peanut butter cups going off the market cause chocolate and peanut butter no longer see eye to eye?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 pm

hey buddy long time no see
what is you upto now man
coming back to css
Back to top Go down
snakeops
Loser

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:57 pm

thinking about it. will have to go back to deagle school.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am

lol you know where my server is and you are welcome to help us
Back to top Go down
snakeops
Loser

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

not to hijack the thread completely, but played my 1st hour of cs... 1.3 K:D sucks balls. Just won't do.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Bum

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

I thought that was your average K:D Very Happy

When do you guys play, I log into HLSW and I can't see anyone on. I miss killing all of you.

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times   

Back to top Go down

So it look like it is done lots of good friends and times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1