Share | 

DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

What a Face

http://www.ddo.com/playnow/?utm_source=Xfire_RON&utm_medium=728x90&utm_campaign=DDOLaunch2&referral=147772

This is truly epic news.

If you get it PM me or hit me up on vent and I'll let you know the server I'm on.

Last edited by SkinSinge on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

I may have to try it. Always thought it looked a little geeky, but if its free...worth a shot eh?
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 am

You play counter strike source. You're active in several forums probably, and a clan... You probably spend a large majority of time at a computer... and you're worried about seeming "geeky"? -_- Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Metal Monkey
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 am

Fun facts about me since you think you know me enough to imply I am a "geek". I am leader of 1 clan(not 2 anymore), I play counter strike maybe a total of 8-16 hours a week of actually game time, I am active on our forums sorta, here once in a blue moon. As far as being on the computer I have become more active on it seeing as how I'm now fucking disabled! I am more active in real life stuff than just about anyone I have ever seen on here. Snowboarding, Moto riding, freestylin(bmx), guns/shootin, electrical sidework, graphic design, artwork, study psychology, bible study, active in politics, low volt tech apprentice(also was line voltage before hand), and playing pool with the guys or hanging out with my wife...hardly says geek.

Point is you shouldn't judge me without even knowing a damn thing about me. Secondly my point was simply what I said. What does the general public think of when they hear of Dungeons and dragons or world of warcraft.....exactly...stereotypes are given for a reason. You shouldn't get so angry or offensive in your posts....I notice you do that often. What doesn't make sense is how you try to make an assumption about me being all dedicate to to the computer. How old are you?

P.S. No I don't have a myspace, so no I can't add you Sad
Back to top Go down
SkinSinge
Castaway

PostSubject: Re: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 pm

LMFAO. I've never actually laughed in real life reading a forum post but that was definitely a first. You just typed like a 2 paragraph response trying to defend yourself against a 2 sentence comment. HAH. Man how I envy your amazing real life social events. I wish I could be like you. You're a tool metal, don't even try to bring up the age card again because your last post was that of a 15 year old with anger issues. GG

Locking this thread as well. All the information I was trying to get across is in my initial post. No further replies are needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!   

Back to top Go down

DDO IS NOW FREE FOREVER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1